Feng Rao Weekly Blog 4

For H5P purposes, this blog is under my new WordPress site. My main blog site is: https://adamr619.edublogs.org/

H5P Video:

The key reasons why creating a multimedia lesson plan before creating multimedia content is so important:

Creating a multimedia lesson plan means preparing for a class. Even the most experienced teacher should be prepared. The instructor should ensure the design process of a multimedia lesson. A goal for the students is the first thing to think about. By making sure to combine others’ ideas and your own ideas together as strategies for students learning will benefit the audience. If an instructor teaches before he prepares, the entire course content may be without logic and difficult for students’ learning.

The H5P video technique we studied is vital to better multimedia learning. For example, the information that the textboxes give directly relates to the Signalling Principle. The text boxes highlight the key information that the students need to know. The multiple question boxes also reflect the Signalling Principle, but it relates more directly to the Feedback principle, the H5P tool allows me to add a performance scale for the learners so that they know how they did with understanding the key materials from the video.